Kjell Alba Log

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Robert Pattinson Won Quot T Date A Fan

Twilight

Keep This Interview Someday Youll Be Able To Tease Me When I Accept A Part In A Trashy Movie Just To Get A Big Cheque. Robert finds it strange when you compare to Orlando Bloom or Jude Law. He explains: It strange, because I do not t see me as a star, not for one second. I have a specific idea of career I want to have me and I promised that do not take part in a movie, without interest, only for the money. I haven t met a woman my age but who told me that he loved my part as Edward. I think Twilight fans are very preteens and their mothers. It helps to keep our feet on the ground. Star Inc said: It strange, because I recognize that girls are 12 or 35 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home